Two down and the third to go

MeTisha

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't been trying long like some , if not, most of everyone here, but this is really getting discouraging after two unsuccessful IUIs. I'm doing this natural and single, so for me, there is no medications or ultrasound to see my progress but just OPKs for when I ovulate and ordering donor sperms. Twice the sperm count for my two IUIs were 7.1 million and 7.6 million. Lab work say I'm good and before all this the ultrasound of my uterus and ovaries were good as well. Now for this third attempt, my nurse want me to order more sperm, two vials at least, to get a much higher sperm count, thinking that maybe the count could be the problem. Could that really be the problem? I'm not sure what to do or think. I do know after this third attempt and if it fail like the other two times then I would have to take a break, financially wise. I really don't want to but I have to. I really want to stay positive but I'm kind of hesitant this time to just go in doing another <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IUI</a> with just doing it naturally with more sperm. I'm scared, worried, frustrated and gosh darn it confused. I guess I'm venting here as well but any advice anyone could give me would be really appreciated.