Help!

Laura • Momma to aleyna💛

Hi ladies so I’m going through a tough time! So I just left my toxic boyfriend we have a daughter together but he said he will not come see our daughter at my moms house and said he will send his sister to come get her! So she can take her to him... she’s 9 months and is breastfed! And a little background I asked him for $$ for our daughter and he doesn’t want to give me what I asked for ! I didn’t want to put him on child support. I asked him for 500$ a month which I will be paying rent,food, wipes,diapers, and clothes for our daughter with! But he Said he will not be giving me for rent because he isn’t living with us! (I was a SAHM when I was with him) I currently don’t have a job so it will take a few months for me to settle down and everything! So I told him if he didn’t want to pay then I will be putting him on child support! And he said to go ahead that in that case he will leave to Mexico or get a cash job! Then all of a sudden he said that he’s going to fight for custody of our daughter ☹️ I am afraid he might take her from me! The reason I left him was because he has been cheating and messing around with other girls since I was pregnant and he would never give us any attention at all no help with money no nothing I would always just stay home while he would go out with friends on his days off! So I want to know if he is able to take her away from me?