Story times

Sara

So when I was younger around 5 to7 ish I had a friend named Georgia she and I would play mothers and fathers with like baby dolls and our selfs I would be the mother she would be the father the werid thing is she would always makeout/kiss me when we played I was a good child and didn’t want to be found kissing her(and back that I didn’t know same sex love was a thing) so she moved schools to like a catholic school and then when I a bit older probably 8-11 I don’t remember when it happened but it did I was behind our schools water shed and the person who was almost my cousin and was my bully forced me to kiss this William I didn’t remember if it was on the lips or not then cut to last year I was at a sleep over played spin the bottle at a friends sleep over then played that agian a week ago the two times I slept over so after everything I relized that Georgia would have been my first kiss in general and a girl and the second was William or a boy I kissed at a party now I am pansexual

Which the next story will say about

So in year 7 I knew a boy jasper I liked him cause I could talk to him about cartoons and drawings we were in the same class then year 8 rolls up and he is really moody and not like he was before I stopped having a crush on him and still had a crush on a boy who was his friend that I have had a crush on since I met him like in kindergarten or year 5 ish I started liking him even tho he knew and didn’t care but so at the end of the year it was term four Thursday the second last day of school we all got are reports and jasper came out to be and said my friend Charlotte said I had a crush on him which I did but not anymore i didn’t tell him that so I ran and hid it’s groups of friends I got home (I had jaspers number ) he had texted me he liked me I yelled at Charlotte over messenger she said she said that I use to like him so I texted him back I like you too I was lying tho we started dating the next day at school the last day he was not there which was great for me so I just yelled at my friends and I trying to work out what to do we were basically toying with him we said we were going to the beach and if he came we could kiss which was a lie I felt really bad about that then I said I was moving to Perth so he said he would visit me sometime and than he said we should break up don’t get a boyfriend in Perth so I wasn’t moving to Perth he was really sweet in text but I didn’t want to break his heart and say the truth then schools over I am at target and jaspers Friend Daniel messages me on Snapchat asking if I was jaspers girlfriend I think and if I wasl moving I said no like a idiot jasper knew he got mad at me Ben my crush I had for years he knew like it had happened and I then brushed it off then it’s the second or last day of the 2017 My friend Charlotte which I met in year 8 cause over our likes of. A game called undertale and a show called Steven Universe now she had a chat group I joined for people who draw and do art and I liked drawing so I got put in there there was like a few people in there like 5 active 1 her now ex I kissed werid enough he left the group then there’s Micheal who is her rp friend then there’s Phoenix who messaged the group asking to be one is why she was there I was good friends with them then when the 30 and 31 I cannot remember which it is but i think itstared on the 30 Charlotte said she liked crack shipping people like Sara and Phoenix (Sara is me) I said I don’t know Charlotte it can happen as a joke Charlotte said wait are you saying you like her then Phoenix said I have known her for long enough and some how we started dating at this point I was like I am bi I went from bi to pan and dated her and was unsure if I did love her since I sometimes force loveing people on myself i went out for New Years and thought and talked to her and blushed and thought about her a lot and then near the end of February she sent my friend how she had to break up with me cause her mum found her phone and looked at it and seen that we were dating she told her to break up with me or she was not allowed to go out or see friends and that she cannot come down and visit like she was gonna her mother didn’t know me and didn’t care to get to know me so was fell in love with her and now my heart is still broken from that also once in my maths class this year jasper my ex was no cold and salty and won’t talk to me and in maths be and the girls that I on,y kinda hate we’re talking and I said I wasn’t single and toke them about her and how I am pansexual I now wonder if jasper heard us talking that day also there’s in a thing called Phoenix circus and it came to town and I was just so sad and still am that’s like my two story s