Bleeding at 6 weeks

Mindy

So this is my first time posting on here and I am definitely nervous. We first got our positive on July 9th. On Saturday I noticed a few, tiny, light pink drops when I wiped, but it was only once and didn’t happen again, so I didn’t worry. We went to a wedding (3.5 hours away) and had a good time. On Sunday, we went shopping. When we got home I went to the bathroom and my underwear was red, like bright red. I put on a pad, afraid of what was happening. I used it overnight. No clots, just red blood. I had a little blood this morning and have a pad on just in case. I was going to call my doc this morning. Should I be worried? I have light cramping, but it’s been the same feeling I’ve had the entire time since I got the positive.

Update:

I went to see my doctor. She wanted me to get an ultrasound and blood work. The ultrasound tech said before starting that since it’s only 6 weeks, that there might not be anything there yet. There was something there, but the gestational sac was low. She talked to the doc and they both decided for me not to be optimistic at this time. I went for bloodwork and will go back on Wednesday to know more. Seems like they are thinking what I’ve been fearing, a miscarriage is on the way.