CONSTANT UTIS AFTER SEX

So i started having sex maybe two years ago. Only hookups, not super constant.

I started dating my current boyfriend this january. We had sex 3 ish times a day (ridiculous, i know). I had one uti in march (my first one) and took macrobid to get rid of it. Never had one until mid-may. Took macrobid, had the WORST symptoms that lasted 2 months. Visited him (we are long distance now), had sex 3x, and behold, uti. I forgot what i took, but i developed a allergic rash reaction, so my doc said i could stop it since i took probably 7/10 days of it and i was tested negative for a uti afterwards.

I am SO SCARED of having sex now. I dont know why it only started happening recently....i never had utis from sex before. We use the regular magnum condoms, no extra lube. I used to not pee after sex at ALL and NEVER had utis. Now, the one day we had sex and i peed after, i get a uti. I do not know what the issue is, when college starts back up again i wil buy cranberry pills but for some reason i dont think itll work. My parents dont know i have sex, so i do not want the med that you take after sex (even though i want to...but everything pops up on my school bill for some reason even thougj i told them id pay separately ).

I am now extremely scared of having sex, it is leaving me anxious and sexually frustrated...do any of you have any help??? I really need it. Thanks! :)