Condo management rant

Kaitlyn • Isabella💕 Sebastian💙 U.S. Army Veteran🇺🇸

Okay ladies I need your opinions on what I should do. My husband and I live in Colorado and rent a condo. We’re in July almost August and our AC leaks so much. We have central air and the main part of the AC by the front door non stop leaks and we’ve called maintenance-about this for weeks now. Well we’ve had them come and “fix” it and it’s still leaking and it’s leaking even more than before. Here’s some pictures to show what I’m talking about.....

It’s to the point where we can’t turn it on or we’ll have a pool of water on the floor, and if you couldn’t notice it’s going thru the ceiling. Now I’m 6 months pregnant and have an almost 2 year old with asthma at home and I’m worried about mold. Supposedly some AC tech is coming on Wednesday but idk how much longer I can survive without AC in this hot ass weather. Idk what to do anymore it’s like the management people say they will handle it but it’s been a month with no air and it’s still leaking!! Any thoughts on what my next approach should be?? Thanks in advance.