think I'm going to be alright🙂

sa

two and a half weeks ago I was dumped.

long story short my college and home town are in different states so I wasnt always around and he wasn't 100% in to wait for me to be in one place ( before you think he's just awful he's also working through some things and our relationship didn't make those issues easier)

we were together for almost 9 months but he was the first guy really fell in love with, I saw a potential future. I was devastated. I cried for a week straight.

he told me there was nothing I could have done it was just timing was bad. but all I really heard was he didnt love me enough to wait for me.

the first week and a half I kept hoping that he would call me saying that this whole thing was a mistake but when it didnt happen I got angry and shut down for a bit

but few day ago was the first I was genuinely happy since my break up and I finally came to terms with it. some things still hurt and I still love him and maybe one day our paths will cross and we can try again, but, for now I've let go of all the what ifs and I think I'm ready to date again but this time I wont go searching for it. I'm also learning how important self love is and I'm pretty dope.