To call or not to call...

Today I reached 37 weeks. I've had an off and on headache for the past two days that hasn't been fully fixed with Tylenol and floaters in my vision with pretty bad swelling that made my feet feel tingly and lasted all night until just this past hour it's finally going down.

I have a past with preeclampsia and my meds are keeping my BP in a comfortable range but the other symptoms are becoming more frequent. They told me to call if that happens but I I have an NST tomorrow at 2 and I feel like if I call they're just going to have me come in, monitor me, test me, and send me home with the same instructions or tell me to wait until tomorrow. I go in three times a week already for my weekly OB appointment, two nst's and an amniotic us.

I feel like a hypochondriac every time I see my doctor's/nurses so I second guess everything. What would you do?

**I called, they had me come in and stay the night, doing another 24 hour urine test and had some blood taken. Had a few contractionsThanks for the advice! I'm hoping they send me home soon if they're not going to do anything other than the urine test.