Am I crazy?? Lol

So I just met this guy at work about a month ago and a recently we started a romantic relationship. We’ve been spending like every night together for hours and hours talking, exploring, eating, cuddling, kissing, laughing, it’s been pure bliss. I honestly knew from the moment I saw him at work that i wanted to be his friend and get to know him. And we just clicked so effortlessly, it’s like we’ve met in a past life. Ive had two serious relationships before, and while the connection was effortless there too, this just feels different. We also have so much in common which I’ve never really had in a relationship before.

I was laying in his arms last night, and I just had this weird almost intrusive thought “i just know I’m gonna have his baby, I’m gonna marry him” like WHOA SLOW DOWN THERE BRAIN, lol it hasn’t been that long I mean we have spent soooo much time together but still. Ive thought that in past relationships too of course. But it was never just a random intrusive thought like that. It was seriously just... there. I can’t describe the thought. Like I know it’s way too soon to be even thinking of any of that!!! So why did my brain suddenly think that

Obviously I’m aware that anything can happen, I’ve just never had a weird thought like that before?? Has this happened to anyone else especially so soon? And how did it work out? Lol the only other times I’ve ever had a thought or gut feeling like this it’s been right which scares me!