Crazy unfortunate event 😨⚠️‼️

Princess

I’ve always been afraid that a bug might crawl in my ear and earlier this morning it did I got up around 1 am to use the bathroom and felt like something was in my ear maybe water but then I got the most excruciating pain I’ve ever experienced I was screaming and crying it woke my sister up who called 911 they get there and was trying to brush off the fact that I could barely stand as it being nothing I couldn’t even talk through the waves of pain. I finally get to the hospital and they take a look in my ear and see that there’s something in there so they put a numbing agent in my ear and the bug crawled out turned out to be an earwig!!!!😨 my bf thank God he’s so sweet and supportive held me through everything and my crying he almost passed out but I felt such relief once the thing was out my ear is just tender now but it’s a crazy thing I’d never thought happen and everyone just be aware it’s one of the most unpleasant things to ever experience sorry my post is so long. Thanks for reading it