PLEASE tell me I’m overreacting

Shian • Due January 24th 👶🏼❤️

I’m having a feeling my SO isn’t being honest with me! About 3 months ago we had a incident of him looking and searching girls up on Facebook. (Not random girls) girls he works with, goes to school with.. the girl he goes to school (college) with is known as “easy to get” and “will have sex with anyone” so the fact he was looking at ALL her pictures made me wonder... like why? Anyways we had a talk about that.. he said he wouldn’t to it anyone.. so anyways.. recent events.. He texts this girl Jackie “Heyyy bestie!!” And I asked why and he said he only Does that so she will trade shifts with him? Umm okay. And then now he won’t leave his phone by me!! It’s like he takes it everywhere! Which is strange for me.. we use to keep our phones plugged in together at night (on my nigh stand) he moved his charger to plug it in behind the bed so he has his phone under his pillow charging now..

As soon as he gets up in the morning he takes his phone with him to the bathroom.

When he showers he takes his phone

When he does anything he takes his phone... he never lets me on his phone anymore... idk.. I feel something fishy but it could just be my pregnancy hormones. What do you think??