LONG but need some HELP here

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost a year, I’m 20 years old and this is my longest relationship. We moved In together pretty soon after we met, and I love him and would never want to loose him. He’s my closest friend. BUT there are certain things I want in a man, I’ve ALWAYS imagined the kind of love you where you can’t get enough of each other. I want someone who wakes me up with breakfast and treats me like a queen. I do this with him , because that’s how I show love , but he doesn’t really do it with me. I know he loves me so much but he’s more of the reserved type and focuses more on his music, I play music is too. Now we want to go on a long road trip and I’m getting scared. There was a guy who came in my life a while back who I was head over heels for and got so excited to see him everyday because we went to school together and he always told me how beautiful I was and bought me food and never made me feel bad for the way that I felt and always said how much he wanted to be with me and how well he would treat me if he had me, but I was too attached to my boyfriend to let him go so I end my growing friendship with the guy and now I think about him all the time and wonder if I made the right decision. No one will probably ready this far but I’m just not sure what I need to do, because I think I might want something different but I don’t know if it’s because we’ve been together so long and I need to appreciate what I have or if I need to leave and explore my options , because I’m so young and don’t really know what I want yet and I’m not even sure if I know what love is yet .