Feeling so hopeless. Plz help

So

I lost (60% loss) my breastmilk once before for a week but was able to get it back but this time its been going three weeks and i still havent been able to get my supply back no matter what i do. I know all the techniques so no advice plz.

My bottle still refuses bottles (weve tried eeeevery single thing) weve been trying to give bottle for more than a month now everyday. Its gotten to the point where dad says if hes off work for us to just give bottle of breastmilk and nothing else but baby will literally only suck one to two ounces from 10am to 10pm. Hed rather starve.

When we try to squeeze the rest of it in his mouth hell get sooo angry.

When i try to drop formula in his mouth he will gag cuz we can only give alimentum at this point in case he has allergy.

From 7pm to 7am he only had one super wet diaper. I dont think hes dehydrated but this is so frustrating and i feel so helpless cuz weve literally tried everything to get my supply back and everything to get him on bottle or even sippy cup.

Ive never gotten the hang of sns cuz somehow i cant ever get it in correctly for the milk or formula to flow out

Please help