Moving into our first house!!❤️🏡

Summer

Okay so my and I are doing a rent to own kinda deal until we get enough to pay for the house but this opportunity came to us the old owner of where my husband works offered us to move in a house he has his dad bought it before he died and never moved in NOBODY has ever lived in it anyway we’re so blessed for this opportunity he said he never did this for anyone else so my husband has earned his respect okay this “friend of mine” came to stay a week with us it’s been more like a month now she literally don’t clean up after her self and is really rude plays loud music even when we tell her it’s past our quiet time in our apartment she’s like okay and she has no respect for anyone and me and my husband don’t wanna miss this AMAZING opportunity so I have to break the news soon cause we have to be out in a month but we’re leaving before so I know she’ll throw a fit and everything so I’m scared to break it to her she can’t come it’s like me and my husband need time together and we can’t have that we bought her a air mattress to sleep on she complained and he do

Sleep at the end of our bed so of course my husband was pissed cAuse were ttc we have gone out of our way for her and she wants to act like this and even tells us how to decorate and tells us what to do in our own Apartment and I’m like we can’t have this anymore we’re not throwing her out with no place to go she can go to her moms she’s 18 she her mom Told to stay at her house as long as she wanted I’m dropping some pictures down below of our house 😍 forgot to add we’re gonna be fostering a child soon too and can’t have her around the child because how she acts