What’s the point in a baby registry?

Shay

I am not here to complain about what I get. Literally anything (so long as it’s useful) is appreciated.

What I don’t understand was I was not going to make a registry for my baby shower and told people to feel free to buy essentials. (I thought this was good because they could all just choose something they could afford, diapers, washcloths, etc.)

Everyone made a big deal about making a registry. “It’s easier.” They kept saying.

Okay... so I dragged my preggo butt to Babies R Us during a heat wave by myself because my husbands schedule is crazy and made a registry. I made sure to keep everything under $100 because I didn’t want people to feel put out.

Now everyone is messaging me asking me what I need. Everyone has the registry number. Nothing has been bought off the registry. I mentioned to them that I went out and made a registry to make things “easier”.

🤷🏽‍♀️

Still. Every day. What do you need?

I finally sent out a group text telling everyone to just buy diapers and what they want if they don’t want to buy things from the registry lol.

Come on people!!!