Help on decision... never easy

Ruby • 👼🏻 🤰🏻🌈 October '19 🐣

I was supposed to be nine weeks (1st pregnancy) only to find out yesterday, during ultrasound appt, that there was no growth after 6 weeks and no heartbeat. Before that I told myself I would hope for the best but prepare for the worst, & honestly I wasn't really prepared. A heartbreak is a heartbreak. I'm only human. I have no miscarriage symptoms and my OB went on to explain the following options: naturally, pill, or D&C...; I am still trying to process everything and allow my emotions to run through (I have waves of crying, I'm a hot mess) but I wanted to gather different opinions. I heard D&C; can cause scar tissue & since we have hope in trying again I'd hate to cause any more complications, I already feel guilty as it is, over something I really had no control over. I honestly feel scared of all the options, of going through these emotions all over again after going through the actual miscarriage. I know I'll have to face it, but I would like to hear experiences or opinions if you had to choose or resources/websites that might be helpful in choosing.