Wtf. Im pissed

So my boyfriend and I have been looking for another girl to have fun with (im bi) He gave me permission to look through the apps he has on his phone (soley for that purpose) I know most girls wouldnt be ok with that but i am so please dont bash me or say its my fault.

We had gotten into an argument earlier about him using me as his photo and giving out my personal snapchat (without asking me) I made sure he knew I wasnt ok with that. So I go to look at the apps once im finally in bed. Hes asleep at this point. I find hes deleted them all. I was upset but not worried.

So I keep looking in his phone and i go to the emails and theres a bunch from the apps. I thought that could get me to the messages so i kept looking. I of course ended up in the junk and trash mail, then the deleted. Sometimes when you click on deleted emails it shows them for a quick second

and i saw snapsext.com. Hmm so i click on it and with my badass fbi ways.

I get into this bitches ACCOUNT. He has pictures of him from fourth of july on there and his name only (nothing about me or being in a relationship) and its recent.

He had one picture from 15 days ago. This app is live webcam girls pretty much and snaps of them butt ass naked. You can talk to them and everything. Then another email from snap candy with yet another picture downloaded a month ago..... On a local hookup website hes a fucking GOLD MEMBER so hes paying money for this shit. im furious and needed to get this out so heres my puke. Pray for this boy yall. I might end up with charges.

Update: He freaked out this morning i left him a note letting him know how angry i was ( thats how i explain best without screaming when im this angry) all mornong before he left he said he had nothing to hide. He went to work and i sent him screenshots of the shit and he had no choice but to admit. He said he wanted to catch someones eye and get nudes and he knows hes a pig. May just move back home yall.