Grab as* at work. 🍑

I work at sonic as a manager. I was in the process of making me some food for myself when I feel like someone is touching me. Turns out of was a vibe and the cook behind me full of bad vibes. *He wouldn’t stop looking at me. Watching every little thing I did.* He was wiping down all the silver in the kitchen, once he got right behind me... *i am still at the grill making my food.* he checks to make sure my butt is in the right spot puts his hand over his butt and behinds over as if he is falling.. he his me and then says “oh, sorry! I slipped”

WHAT THE F*CK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE. I watched the cameras today at work.. and I am 50 shades hot. I can’t believe someone would do that. I don’t even have a big butt.. and for you to try and act like you have fallen... wtf.

And my boss 👌🏼👌🏼

As a women I would just assume she would have flipped shit like I did but nope. She said “uhm, well... I’ll have to talk with my boss to see what will happen.” NO!! He needs to be fired and to get a beat tf up. Like idk what world she might be in... but if they keep him. I’m out! 👌🏼

Uhm! I feel a lot better.. 😂