BV and yeast infections

Jericha

Hey everyone. This will be my first non anonymous post. For what seems like forever I have been having recurring BV and yeast infections. It’s been a year of non stop discharge, itching, smell, and just being uncomfortable. At first I though it’ll go away but it never did. After doctor after doctor and being told I was fine and no one knowing what’s wrong I’ve come to the conclusion that this is something I’m going to have to live with, but I want you all to see what next steps I’m taking to see if these products actually works. I’ve watched YouTube video after YouTube video after reading article after article and what seems to come back around is a Probiotic called RePhresh and vitamin D3 IU 5,000, and Acidophilus Recently after taking yet another course of metronidazole I started taking rephresh but it made me get BV again but this time it was a lot of discharge every time I used the bathroom it was there well I bought some Vitamin D3 and I used the rest room about an hour later and there was nothing I know it’s to soon to say so I’ll come come back with an updated after two weeks.