Am I being petty?

So my friends have kind of been pissing me off lately. Don’t get me wrong I still love them, but I don’t really feel like they are willing to do stuff with me. They will say what they want to do and I tell them it’s not my favorite idea but I’ll do it because I want to hang out with them and I know once I’m there I’ll have fun. But whenever I mention something I want to do, they immediately say “no I don’t want to.” I get saying no every once in awhile but I feel like they say no to everything. This is a letter I wrote, just to vent my feelings, I didn’t actually send it to them:

The pack,

I’m tired of all your bullshit. I feel like you guys never try to do anything I want to do. Yet I’m over here saying yes to everything you want because I want you to be happy and comfortable. I want to try new things. I want to explore and do dumb, stupid, teenage things while we’re still teenagers. I want to go on adventurous. I get that you guys have anxiety about some of those things and I don’t expect you to say yes to everything, I just want a yes every once in a while. Push yourself one time to be out of your comfort zone. You will push yourself out of your comfort zone for yourself all the time but not ever once for me!!? Did I really want to go camping? No. Do I really want to go to Disneyland? No. Did I really want to go to Katy’s concert? No. But you know what I went for you guys, because I wanted to hangout with you. I went to the concert because I knew Hannah wanted to go and she wouldn’t go by herself. But when I wanted to go to a demi concert and found cheap tickets, none of you were willing to go with me. None of you are ever willing to put what you want aside and help me out. Not one of you will do something you don’t want to do. So why do I? Why do I convince myself I want to do something you guys want if you wont do the same for me? I know why. It’s because I love all of you. So do you guys not love me? Cause lately it doesn’t really feel like it. I asked each of you to go rafting so I wouldn’t be alone when all of my siblings are bringing friends. Your response, I’m tired. You know what? I’m fucking tired too. Tired of all your crap that I put up with. Don’t get me wrong, I still love all of you, but sometimes I also really hate you.

Am I being petty about all this or should they be trying harder??