Sorry for the vent

Im currently 21weeks and me n my fiancé have not been doing well. We been fighting for no reason and its all him but he tries to blame it on me. He also complains that i dont please him every day so lately ive been doing more and i mean id miss a day or two and that made me not do enough. And i only started missing days because ive been feeling weird. Ive thought several times that he smelt like he cleaned his self ( down there) with a different soap or if we didn’t do anything I couldn’t understand why he smells like he just washed up. He thought he had a uti so I brought him to the doctor and they ran tests and gave him a script and said theyd call back and let him know. But ive been feeling funny too thats why i couldnt have sex every day of the week because of how everything felt. And ive been 100% loyal and i know when im wrong. I could admit to that if i was the cause but i asked my obgyn to see if i had a uti too and i told her my symptoms and she said i came back negative for a uti and never offered any other testin so I thought this is my first pregnancy maybe it’s supposed to feel alittle different. So i noticed he has been talking to someone more often ( a female) and i been had the vibe that they had been fucking around and now im the last to find out via a fight that we have chlyamida ( however u spell it) and he already talks to me like im shit and crom my last vents all of you lovely mothers and mothers to be have told me to run cause he is controlling and i think im done for good cause i know i didnt do this and he knows he did but will always hold it over my head. I just dont know what to do. I think ima just go get tested at a walk in clinic and call my ob to verify if they medication is safe because i cant make an appointment to wait much longer i dont even know how long ive had this because of his hoe ass. I just need some advice or something he made it to where i have no friends even this app is a problem to him. I moved my ass back to my mothers and i think I should stay here until she moves then ill figure it out from there.