Need to rant

Tiff

So this guy has been flirting with me and we've been on and off for over a year. we went to the same school, I moved 20 mins away and to a new school. we've been talking about meeting up for ages but he never figures out anything. I can tell lately he's been less flirty but still flirty. I always ask him to tell me if he changes his mind or if he gets a gf. and I find out today he has a gf he says it's fresh and all but he never thought about telling me. I really don't want to hurt this girl but telling him how I feel about it. we all have the same friend group and still hang out time to time. I don't know how I feel I guess I don't feel anything anymore. the worse part is I have these other guys and idk I wanted to be with this guy even if he doesn't treat me like he treats his gf. he never treated me like cute or anything. im just so tired. he was so sweet to me and saying im a great person and all and he still wants to hang out but I don't want to be there when he's with someone else. and I might even be moving back to my old school cause my new one is terrible. and I don't want it to seem like I moved for him cause I didn't