Boys 😑

So I went on a summer music camp thingy for a week (last week) and me and this guy got really close. I mean we knew each other’s names before but now we are very close. On the trip I was sitting next to him and these two girls turned around and were like you two would be great and really cute together. And I’m not gonna lie I sort of liked him. And he outright looked at me and was then like no no no no. And then one of the girls was like aww you could be breaking her heart right now. So he said to me... am I breaking your heart. So I said no not at all. It was a little awkward for a bit. But then we got back to where we were before. Later we had a concert and had to get changed on the bus. Again we were sitting next to each other. So we had to get dressed and we both looked away while the other got dressed and had a cap over our eyes. I don’t think he saw anything and I don’t think he’d look either. Anyways we got really close and a guy we were playing a card game with was like you two are like best friends now. And neither of us replied. So we got back last Friday and each have each other’s number. And we texted once to send photos. But not since and I was on a sleepover with my girlfriends and as a date one of them texted this:

Hey ***...so we got really close over Paris and I really think we should spend time together again at some point...my feeling for you have really changed...x

And I was mortified. So in response he called me and I got my bestie to say that it was a dare and if was kind of weird cause she was like you two would be cute together (she wasn’t on the camp). And I was like no no no and he could hear me in the background. Anyway we ended the call. And I texted him later saying sorry about what happened and he said Don’t worry about it.

And before I asked if he was free to talk and he said he had all afternoon. Then he just disappeared. That was on Sunday. I guess I just miss him. And I kind of like him a bit but I don’t want to ruin our friendship. What do you guys think? Does he like me? Do I like him? Are we better off being just friends? What do I do?

And most importantly: What do I text him to spark a great convo??

Xx thanks in advance x

Update: he texted me and asked to meet up!!! I can’t even!!