Threesome Stories... 🙊

I

Me and my fiancé have been having issues and have decided to temporarily separate and we are currently living apart. My fiancé has always been the jealous type, never open to having a threesome with another girl or guy.

Now that we are living separately whenever we have sex he talks to me about having another girl in bed with us or another guy in bed with us. It’s kinda sexy to hear him talk about tbh. Or it was at first... But he does it every single time we have sex now. And he’s never done this before.

I keep trying to figure out what’s changed and why all of a sudden he is fantasizing about having someone else in bed with us whenever we are together. Really I think it’s starting to hurt my feelings because I wonder if I’m not enough anymore and he needs the fantasy to be turned on. It wouldn’t be so weird if he hadn’t always been jealous and not open to sharing before. It makes me wonder if living separately he is starting to love me less. I don’t know if I’m overthinking this... Help! Lol.