ftm and fearful

im 38weeks haven't lost my mucus plug,dont know if im dilating because my doctor wont check..i hurt constantly i get period like cramps,stomach tightens and back pain to the point i yell at my husband to shut up cuz im in pain but then they'll all just stop and im like oh ok must be braxton hicks..i have such a huge fear that something is gana go wrong but tbh ive felt this way throughout this whole pregnancy like this is too good to be true and something is going to happen..i want her out! because im over the pain and because the longer shes in there the more i fear the worst...i hope this full moon thing is real and i go into labor although i highly doubt it...people ask me if im scared i am but not of labor not of being a mom im terrified that ill have came this far and something horrible happen💔everytime she isnt moving i fear the worst like today shes active but not as active as usual and im scared like is she ok in there..i know i sound crazy or parinoid..just soo scared that im not supposed to have this blessing..sorry for venting all this just needed to get it out