Our second loss🤕 thought we had our rainbow baby!🌈😢

I thought this was our new beginning. We was just gunna tell family til I hit the 12 week mark so I could make sure everything was okay bc after we lost our first in April 4 months ago we were so scared, scared to get excited, scared to get too attached to the thought and feeling of having our rainbow baby so that meant taking so many tests to make sure the lines were getting darker but I learned the other day unfortunately my lines were getting lighter I had a gut feeling something wasn’t right like I thought they were suppose to get darker not lighter. But everyone was telling me everything was okay but I already knew I’m bout to face yet another miscarriage. I prayed. I did. Me and My bf both prayed every night for this little to be strong and healthy bc I didn’t think we could handle another loss physically and emotionally. His family and my family was praying. But I guess praying wasn’t enough. Like I keep thinking why would god put me thru this once again. Why put me through this when god knows how much we want this. I just don’t understand. Like I feel lost. But I know hopefully someday god will give us our miracle and I can’t wait for that day. We’re not gunna give up. God sometimes puts the strongest people thru the toughest battles. God always keeps his promise. I know. This is just part of our journey, not the end of it. We’re so young. We’re 20. So there’s no way somethings wrong with me.