Boy issues

Ok so I need some advice. I used to like this boy at school (let’s call him S) but about a week ago my friend who didn’t know I liked him ( let’s call her R) told me that they were dating😢heartbroken. Anyways so I’ve been talking to R and I ended up telling her that I liked S and she felt so guilty but I said that it was fine which it is. Anyway so I started liking this other guy ( let’s call him H) but I don’t think he likes me. Actually I’m pretty certain he doesn’t like me but anyway so R ended up telling S that I liked H so then S told H and then it was really weird between us. So yeah anyway and then after all this happened I was in class and this other guy that’s really flirty with basically all the girls (we’ll call him F) so I was in class and I was sitting next to F and before class I found a stick so I was messing around with that and poking F and stuff but then he grabbed the stick so I thought he was getting annoyed but I didn’t want him to break the stick (I’m a bit of a 3 year old on the inside) so yeah I didn’t want him to break it so I tried grabbing it off him but he wouldn’t let go so we were both holding this stick and he moved his hand like over to the other side of him so that I was leaning over him still holding the stick. So he was sitting down and at this point I was standing up so he put both his legs in between my legs so like both my legs were on either side of his so yeah. Oh yeah and this guy likes to slap my ass a lot and grab it and everything like he’s really flirty so my legs were either side of his and he’s got one hand on the stick and with his other hand he grabs my ass so I like tried to push it off with one of my hands ya know coz we were in class so he moved his hand lower like onto like where my knee bends and pulls it so now at this point I’m sitting on his lap with my chest against his with my hands around his neck because I didn’t want to fall off and so yeah then he had me around the waist and wouldn’t let me off but then one of the other boys in the class (well call him L) said something to me so I looked at him and F puts his head forward and bites my neck so I look back at him and I go to get up and he’s like where you going and I’m like I’m gonna fall off so he grabs by ass again with both hands and pulls me closer to him so I’m basically sitting on his dick like damn shits getting hot in here but anyway so then I asked him why he bit me and he just smiled and then out of no where he’s like your shit at giving hickeys and I’m like who said (coz I’ve never given anyone hickeys) and he’s like me, I said so. So jokingly I’m like um no I’m not. How would you know so then he’s like well then show me and I’m like how and he’s like give me a hickey. Mind you were still in class so I felt kinda awkward but anyways so then I’m like nah so he’s like yeah bite for bite and I’m like ahh gawd. Oh yeah did I mention I used to have the biggest crush on F. Like for months. But then I got out of that and it was for the best because he was causing me more pain then anything else. So yeah sorry for the long post and if you read all this thank you. It means a lot to me and would you please give me some advice please it’s much needed. Thanks

Update : so update. Had a make out sesh with F today