The Boss

Matthew

It was my second week in the office and I was just getting to know my way around. As young and hungry Lawyer, I was ready to take on the world and dig my heels in at my new firm and work my way up to partner one day!

All of the sudden, I hear my name being called.

“James! Linda wants to see you in her office ASAP!”, my boss said to me.

Linda Tussman! The head partner of the firm. A legal legend in New York City. But, why did she want to see me? How did she even know who I was?

“NOW! Jim!!!”

I quickly snapped out of my daze and jumped up from my desk. I ran my hands down my rely pressed suit and took off down the hall. I got to the elevator and went to the top floor. The elevator played soft jazz. I couldn’t place the song at first. But then it hit me, “Taxman” by The Beatles. Just as I placed it, the doors opened and I walked out through the layered brass doors.

“Um...Ja...James Bullard to see...”

“She’s waiting for you through the doors.”, said the receptionist, weathered from years of too many Martinis.

I walked in and saw Linda standing over by her mirrored wet bar in her office. I thought she was fixing a drink until I heard her sniff hard and pull her head back quickly, letting her hair flow back like a flow of red colored wave in a magical ocean.

As she walked over in her tight black dress, I couldn’t help but stare at her long smooth legs, and then her milky white cleavage that she showed off knowingly for all to lust over.

She caught me looking as I quickly snapped my head up and looked at her face. She was thin, but had softer features. A classic beauty, like a young Judy Garland with deep red hair. But, not a sweetheart. One look at her and you know she was a very naughty girl. She always wore a half seductive, half devious smile on her pretty face.

“James. James, James, James.”, se says as she walks slowly towards me with her stilettos tapping on the hard floor.

“They were right about you.”

“R-right? Right about what?”

“Mmmm.”

She smiled and let out a small laugh. As she gets behind me she slithers her hands around my neck, with one sliding down over my chest while the other goes up and her fingers slide through my Auburn, Chestnut brown hair.

“Ms. Tussman?”, I questioned gently.

Just then, she grabbed my hair and pulled hard! My head flung back as she pounced on me like a lioness going in for the kill! Her one foot on the ground with the toes of the other on my crotch, she grabs my tie and now controls me completely like a marionette with broken strings and an angry master.

“From now on you will call me Madam. Do you understand”

“Wh-what?”

As soon as the jabbering words came out, I knew it was a mistake. She pressed her foot harder onto my crotch, as I squirmed with pain.

“Understand?!!!”

“Ouch!!! Yes! Yes! Madam!”

“That’s a good boy”, she said softly as she smiled. Then she kissed me hard. After she was done, she licked me from my chin up to my temple on the right side of the face.

I noticed that my cock was rock hard. I swallowed hard. She noticed and looked down at my crotch as she lifted her foot. She slid her hand down over my crotch and felt my bulging cock. She wrapped her slender small fingers around my cock and slid it up and down while grabbing it tightly.

“Mmmmm. This is going to be really fun!”, She said as she kissed me again.

To be continued....