Having a breakdown at work.

So I went ob break at work and decided to catch up on messages and such and I wanted to see what someone had responded to me. I had asked for advice about college the other day and in doing so explained that I never took the classes for it in highschool. I said I chose not to do those classes to be with a friend. I never blamed that person but I did say that I felt wronged because that person cut me out after such a long time as friends and I didnt understand why. This person has now accused me of blaming that friend and that I am a horrible person and that I dont deserve friends and I feel like its true. I dont have any friends outside of work and its crushing me. I feel useless and very empty. Makes me feel crushed and I dont know how to fix anything and now I dont want to go to college cause her response ruined my motivation to finally do something. I know it shouldnt matter so much but I was already feeling crappy and this just kills me more. Does anyone have advice on how to make friends or find ways to relax regarding feeling alone or any advice in general???