I knew it ..

Shi

Okay so I found today my baby had no heart beat I lost my baby today and it’s the hardest thing in the world To grasp I just keep thinking of the words the Dr. said as if he actually care he left the room It feels as a scene out a movie I still can’t even believe it I’m so heart broken my baby measures at 8 weeks I’m supposed to be 12 weeks im looking for someone to blame or someone to tell me why but they can’t you know I’ve never understood loss so deeply until today today my heart feels gone it it feels as though the Dr took my heart and soul , I love my baby I love love my baby with every piece of me this baby carries my hopes and faith I keep thinking maybe I’ll wake up and this will just be a scary dream I wish I could take the pain I feel and just crush it I knew something was wrong I knew it and you know what everyone told me it was normal I wish i could say they meant well but truth is they only saw me as a paranoid pregnant women who freaks out at the sight of anything abnormal I was right and I cannot blame a damn person I wanted this baby so bad so bad.. but deep down I knew I’m going to pray every night because you are still in my belly and I hope god can help us ❣️😢

I’m sorry the rant it won’t make sense but getting this off of my chest has given me some relief