KETO AND CONCEPTION

Savannah

Okay guys, new topic! KETO so a lot of you may know what this diet is or may have tried it. It’s a low carb, medium protein, high fat diet.

*MY JOURNEY*

So a couple months ago I had a friend start the keto diet. She was a about 230 pounds or so. Well I literally watched 50+ pounds FALL OFF of her. At this time I was depressed and eating 24/7 praying for pregnancy and breaking down every month I got the BFN (like a lot of us). I decided to give the diet a try. I joined a Facebook group for support and any questions I had. I also had a sit down with my friend to go over the details. I did the diet very strict for about 3 weeks! I lost THIRTY POUNDS YALL. Started with my weight fluctuating between 155-160. Now currently 125-130. I fell off the diet slowly after those few weeks. It’s been about 3 months and I haven’t gained anything back but I’ve also been considering getting back on the diet!

I’ve been doing some research about fertility and keto.. now we have been TTC for about a year now and NOTHING. But after looking into the topic it seems keto has helped so many women get pregnant! Many women with PCOS!

My question to you guys is has anyone been on keto with fertility problems and got their BFP?

Or started keto and just happen to fall pregnant?

Or just tell me your story with keto! Also if you have any insight about conception on keto please comment!

Much love, can’t wait to hear from y’all ❤️