So hurt about being a verbal punching bag

So me and my BF have been together for 2 years known each other as friends for 10 years.

Everything started off well, with a few bumps but everything has been good until the last few months.

I’m just not happy anymore.. I love my man but I’m just not happy I feel like I’m just a human verbal punching bag.

He is suffering from depression and not sleeping well right now. But I have been there supporting him helping him etc. Trying to make him happy etc etc.

But nothing seems to be enough anymore, I’m constantly to blame for everything, everything is always my fault. His moods are horrendous he either doesn’t speak to me, or speaks to me very cold. He rages off the handle for the littlest things and takes it out on Me. When I try and calm him down he just screams at me. I don’t know how much more I can take. I myself suffer from mental health issues, but never take them out on him.

I am just thinking about walking away if I’m honest, I don’t want to I love him so much it hurts. Any advice ladies?

I have spoke to him before about it but he gets angry and on the defensive.