I just honestly need help with this....

Alanna

So my daughters dad came into my work today to tell me that he is running into a lot of money. (His grandma is rich and is leaving him literally her fortune because his dad died) he told me that with this he is moving 2 hours away and also filing papers saying I can never move from Washington state with kezlynne. I am married to my husband who is in the Army. Pretty much forcing my husband to not be able to re enlist. Idk what to do about this and I need help from people who have maybe been in a similar situation. I looked up Washington state laws and read nothing about papers being filled saying I could never move anywhere. He doesn’t care about my daughter and doesn’t take care of her he only is doing this to keep me under his thumb. (He only wants to control my life) He feels as if me now being married he doesn’t control me anymore and this is his next step in order to do this. I’m just feeling so trapped and lost. I am going to go talk to the army lawyers that we as a military family have access to but I’m just struggling to get through today with all this stress of possibly having this man even attempt to get custody of my daughter when he doesn’t actually care about her he just wants control. I’m just so stressed....