Best sex of my life

I just had to share with you ladies. I’ve been seeing someone new lately and we decided to have sex last night, and let’s just say I was so surprised.

We started kissing, slow at first, then faster. He kissed my neck and all the way down my body down to my feet. He licked my inner thighs then blew on it, making me shiver.

Then, He did something I never thought would make me orgasm. He turned me around so I was in a doggystyle position and he licked me up and down with my thong still on. Slowly moving from my pussy to my ass. Making sweet circles with his tongue over every sensitive spot and stopping in between to kiss my ass cheeks. Idk what it was but it made me so wet and I eventually just came.

Then I could see the look in his eyes that he wanted me, and wanted me now. I sucked him for a few minutes and he couldn’t take it anymore. He got on top and it was amazing. Every stroke in and out, he’d go harder and faster.

But just when I thought he was going to cum he pulled out and ate me out for a good 20 minutes . Then he went in again doggy style and it was even better. He grabbed my hair with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other, making me cum over and over again. By the time he was about to cum my legs were shaking and I could barely move.

He then grabbed onto my ass and started going harder and I knew he was going to cum. He pulled out and let it drip all over my ass as I was shaking it. Then he slapped my ass real hard.

Ladies, I don’t even know what to say other than I am amazed with him. He then got a towel and wiped me off and cuddled and kissed me all night! Gentleman in the streets, freak in the sheets 😍