Please help unsure on what to do

Jade

I’m currently 38+5 weeks and had problems all the way through as my iron levels are love and red blood cell count is 86 and had both blood and iron transfusion which haven’t helped im always dizzy and keep collapsing got told that is normal during pregnancy with blurred vision, I get really sharp and intense pains shoot in my legs and back and stomach sometimes also feels like really back period cramps to the point I’ve been doubled over unable to move screaming and crying in pain and either get told it’s a water infection before even checking me over to only find out I don’t have one also tried explained to the consultant I’m under who said to take codein 15mg 4 tablet 4 times a day with paracetamol and take a warm bath which I’m not going to dose myself up with tablets I’ve tried having a bath and hot water bottle and neither work I’ve also been losing which looks like my mucus plug for the last 3 weeks and keep getting the sensation that I’m peeing myself or the feeling a gush or fluid coming out sometimes bearing in mind I’m strep b positive and supposed to be monitored in case of labour to get antibiotics for the baby rang the hospital on Saturday as it was the second time I collapsed but this one was outside and smacked my stomach off the floor and could hardly walk to be told not to go in as they didn’t seem necessary to do so basically get the door slammed in my face and made to think it in my head