teen pregnancy

i’m 13 years old. my (ex) boyfriend and i just broke up today but about 3 weeks/a month ago he fingered me. so before anyone says i shouldn’t have sex at this age i didn’t. but i’m not sure if he came on his finger at all? like i didn’t see him stick his hand in his pants but it could’ve been possible. and he says he “doesn’t know 100%” either. LIKE HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW!!! so there probably WAS a chance he did!! i’m literally so scared right now. if i’m pregnant at THIRTEEN that’d be terrible. it’d ruin my life. i’d literally have no friends, my family wouldn’t understand and disown me or some shit. i’d probably get called a whore even though i’m a virgin. i’m just so emotional i’m literally crying right now. i’ve been having a TON of symptoms like.. headaches, cramps, i haven’t had my period & i’m late for about 2 weeks. i lost my appetite i didn’t eat anything today or for the past week. i was telling my mom this morning i didn’t feel well and she looked me straight in the eye and said, “you’re not pregnant, are you.?” i said, “no?” (because i haven’t thought about it before until then.) and she said, “there’s NO possibility at all?” i said no again, not really thinking about it. right after that happened, i ran to the bathroom and searched it it’s possible to be pregnant by getting fingered. and it is, just a “very very very small chance,” which, doesn’t mean it’s not possible for me. i might have a type of sickness or stomach flew.. but the pregnancy symptoms are the same as the other sicknesses. and it’s currently 4:27am and i can never sleep. i’m too anxious. and my breasts are like.. hard? but i just took 2 pregnancy tests which both came out negative, but i read that it can still be positive because the more accurate answer would be in the morning, but i just didn’t want to wait and now i regret not waiting because now i don’t have other tests and it was a hassle to get the two that i had. also i should’ve done it in like a month or so. i’m just so fucking scared. please share your guy’s thoughts i really need opinions.