Pathological liar

I have a "friend" that is a pathological liar. Lies about everything; big and small. But the biggest thing she lies about and that bothers me the most.... is being pregnant. She constantly lies about being pregnant and it's always with a girl. She has two boys, no girls. It's an annual lie that she's gone as far as cutting ppl out of her life to keep the lie going. Well, it's going too far this time, because she posted the lie on social media. Now whenever anyone asks about the baby she extends the due date. It has went from being due in April to July and now August. I've seen her, she's not pregnant. Even her husband and parents are at the point where they just shrug it off as her being her. She obviously needs help.

But now she's concerning me with how invested she is in my pregnancy. She went as far to ask if her and her husband can be in the room when I deliver! I told her NO.

Because I'm not married, she even asked if my s.o. is signing the birth certificate and that her husband would love to claim my child. wtf?!

I'm really close with her family as I grew up with them, but I'm at the point where I don't even want to invite her to my baby shower and keep her away from my unborn child. Even if it means backlash.

She needs help and I know that. But, what would you do in this situation?