Christian wife in trouble....

I'm trying to be a good Christian woman... I pray though I should pray more... I keep my awful thoughts about this situation to myself and I also feel like I'm going to have a mental break down at least a few times a day, everyday. My husband thinks he's better than me, and so does his family. They treat me like I'm not an adult. I stay mature about it and don't speak my mind to them. like when they say I should quit my job and work with them 24/7 or when I get home and my pets are mistreated or when I have an opinion on literally anything, which isn't often bc no matter what I'm always wrong in their eyes. I can't talk to my husband about any issue, any thoughts or anything without him saying I'm the crazy one and without fail he will get upset, mad, disgruntled, etc. if I say anything to him about how I'm feeling. I feel stuck in a marriage, a family, a lifestyle and even a job that I'm not happy with. One thing I've always wanted in my life, which I don't ask for much, it's privacy.. privacy from this family, away from them and my job but that's awful to want.... I don't want to want this but I'm being suffocated I want to freak out on everyone! I want to be an amazing Christian wife to my husband but I have yet to actually be a wife at all bc of our living situation and I'm just so unhappy with my life.... idk what to do ...