When/how did you decide to take a break?

AJ

Hey everyone. I’m nearing the end of my fourth cycle on Clomid. I took a test today and it was negative, but I still have a few days to wait for af, so we’ll see. That being said, I’ve seriously been thinking of taking a break after this round. The side effects haven’t been easy, and I just learned my anemia is bad again, which is going to make things hard until my levels raise anyway. I don’t know. I just miss feeling like myself, and I feel so bad for my husband. He hasn’t complained. He’s very supportive, but I know it must be difficult when I’m not functioning at my normal level. The past four months, the Clomid has hit me like a ton of bricks every time. I basically nap for the entire TWW and the mood swings do nothing to help my anxiety disorder. I also can’t take my panic attack meds while actively trying to get pregnant and that’s a challenge. I just really felt like this was our time. Both of us felt it. So I’m worried about feeling guilty if I stop. Not that it would be forever, but I’m afraid that I’d miss my chance, you know? Any thoughts or advice? Thank you to everyone who has been such a friend here. It helps more than you know. ❤️