In laws ( sorry so long ) sorry need to vent

C

I am naturally a tell it like it is person. I try to spare people feelings by laughing things off or ignoring. My friends and family completely understand me and when i says things they know it’s not to offend but i do mean what i say. My in laws are overbearingly annoying. They have no boundaries and it so irritated being 37.6 weeks pregnant. My SIL is staying with us for about a month while she finds a place to stay and although it sounds ungrateful she annoyingly cleaned everything. Won’t let me do my own stuff , always has an opinion. I can’t make my husband dinner. I can’t fix his plate i can’t wash my dishes. I can’t get my own water. Or play with my own son with out her barging to do it first. As my son is turning 2 tmrw his party is Saturday combined with the shower( i don’t know why i did it to myself) i got all the party favors ready and our aside and MIL came over here trying to take them. I clearly let her know they will be at the party and she will get hers then but she proceeds to say “Tristan wants one” ( Tristan -my son) of course he wants one he is my son and it is his birthday he will receive his the day of the party as everyone else will. She is so annoying to the point she was mouthing to SIL to steal one. I ended up telling her it was time for her to leave. They cause my blood pressure to boil. I’ve talked to my other half about their actions and how it really gets me mad and he told me i have leeway to let them know how i really feel without holding back. He knows they already don’t think of me as the nicest person so o have been trying but he said if they already have that idea of me then why try to be nice and just continue to be the villain at least i will feel better. I’m trying not to stress him out because he just lost his uncle but seriously I’m pregnant and they are super irritating. But I’m the bad guy 😒. I just want to really say what i feel and hurt everyone’s feelings

Oh and MIL was trying to say she needed to watch my son the day of his party so i can set up. I mentioned i will not be setting up and my child will be at the party venue with me based on it it his party. She had the nerve to get an attitude and say “oh i can’t see my grandson” i was so confused being she is attending the party and supposedly 30mins early because she is bringing some of the stuff. Then she asked “where i will be buying ice “ omfg from the damn snow man cause you know all the stores are sold out. I just can’t deal with the bs too much longer