Am I in the wrong?

Sabrina

Sorry if this post is long but I will do my best to make it quick. I would appreciate any advise you are able to give me.

So my husband is in basic training for the army and he graduates in a week. In basic they don’t have their phones or any real contact other than letters every so often so I am incrediblely stressed not hearing from him. Also I am 28 weeks pregnant and shouldn’t be this stressed. I try to keep everyone up to date on how he is doing but like I said I only hear from him on occasion. His dad asked me for some of his information that my husband hasn’t told me and it isn’t important information at that. I am also on vacation so I don’t have all my papers he has sent to look for this insignificant piece of info for my father in law. My father in law wants to come to my husbands graduation which I have no problem with at all however my husband has not given me the times and place of where the graduation is yet and that should be coming within a few days. My father in law messaged me on Facebook and told me that I have to give him the information right now and that I shouldn’t have a problem getting it to him within the hour. I nicely told him not to be rude to me because I am doing my best and have given him everything I know. He then went on to say how rude and miserable of a person I am and how there is no reason I should be stressed about my husband being gone and I am just making myself stressed because of how negative I am. I told him I have to move my whole house and do everything by myself while I am very much pregnant so it’s hard and stressful. He has told me how ungrateful i am for what I have in life and how ungrateful I am to have my husband. I love my husband so much and I appreciate everything he does for me as he joined the army to support us! My father in law has told me time and time again that I don’t contribute to my family. (Like I said before we are moving to my husbands duty station in a week so I quit my job to focus on that).

So my question is am I wrong for not talking to my father in law anymore and not telling him anything about my husbands graduation? I don’t want my husband to be upset with me but I can’t handle being put down anymore and it is just giving me anxiety which is not good for my baby.