We’ve got an acrobat!

Tiffany

So our LO decided to turn transverse this past Sunday. Freaking my doctors out this week as I’m 38 weeks and a c-section is not ideal for me (high risk for blood clots).

Well I came home last night and got on all fours over the birth ball and rocked and rolled, laid on my right and left sides making her uncomfortable hoping she would move AND SHE DID!

Just got back from the doctors and she’s back head down!!!

The doctor said unfortunately because of my fluid volume there’s still a chance she can flip back, but if her head would drop down a little more she thinks it would make it a lot more difficult.

Soooooo, if anyone has recommendations for getting baby girls head to drop a bit more, I’m all ears!

I have to go back in on Monday for her to check me again and check the baby’s placement. I’m thinned, but not dilated. My doctor said she’d really like to wait until I start to dilate before we consider induction. However, to reduce the risk of her flipping again before my due date, once I’m dilating we will set an induction date.

So let’s all pray baby girl decides to put her par-core moves on hold for at least another week!