Liars

Hello everyone.

So I'll try to make this as short as possible. I am bisexual. And I've been on and off in a very fucked up relationship with a girl for 6 years. Just recently I ended it and I'm moving on. Up until last year I finally realized I wanted more in life. So I started to date guys again. (this is while me and her were broken up once again and she left the house) so I tried to move on then too. Anyway. I met this guy... and you know it got somewhat serious. Until I found out he was texting other females. So I ended it. a month later I go back to my ex girlfriend 😒 despite my better judgement. Long story short me and her would break up and she would once again leave... he was my go to guy I supposed. In between this story line I would have baby fever. I've wanted kids for a very long time now. He knew this and would make fake promises on giving me one and how much he wanted one too. 😒 I believed him. Now I've been onowing him for about a year now. and just recently this mfa had a baby 😐 now.... lol. when u add up the time line. u knew you were having a baby 9 months ago right? and that's when we met.... so you've been cheating on your pregnant gf!!! and giving me false promises of loving me and giving me a baby and just being committed.... I just found this out yesterday. he has been acting funny and disappearing so I went on Facebook and low and behold he has a video of his new baby on there. really... the point is... I wanted a baby so bad it makes me feel like well damn wtf is wrong with me now? can I even have children? why would u lie about a precious being growing inside of someone? why would u cheat on your gf? honestly it's no more so I'm hurt because of him. I'm hurt because I have no baby... no pregnancy... and time have been wasted. and I'm tired of wasting time. I wasted 6 years with her and I refuse to do that again. idk if you guys understand what I'm saying. but I'm just hurt. but not over leaving him alone it's over him giving faks promises and he already has a baby on the way.... how the hell can u give me one and u got one. wtf was I a side chick?