I’m so over being nice!

Diana

So from the beginning of my boyfriend’s and I relationship we’ve had problems with the amount of time we spend with his family. They have basically pushed every boundary I thought I had. This past weekend was the tip of the iceberg we were invited to one of his little cousins party. I wasn’t planning on going but after a heated argument about how I don’t value his family as much as mine last minute we had to go. While we were there his mom was saying how we should go on vacation and how his parents haven’t gone on vacation with their son. So I invited them to our engagement getaway vacation and they moved it up to tomorrow and invited his sister and her twos boys. We had a cabin booked since we got engaged which slept 4 not 8! I graciously invited his parents but come one come all I guess. I have been stressing out trying to find something for everyone and absolutely regretting my decision. I haven’t been able to find anything and now they just want to take off somewhere else. This was supposed to be my engagement getaway our own vacation and now I am going crazy I hate how I am dreading this trip. Any advice?