Watching Tania Part 2

Matthew

After getting her number from one of the other neighbors, I picked up the phone and dialed the number.

“Hello?”

Her voice was soft and sweet, with a slight sexiness undertone.

“Tania?”

“Yes. This is her.”

“This is Jim’s neighbor Taylor. Absolutely everyone in the neighborhood says that you are the best sitter they have ever had! So, are you available Friday night?”

“Ah...Sure! What time do you need me there?”

“How about seven?”

“See ya then!”

As I hung up, I started to formulate my plan. I had no worry about Amanda. Like always, she was going out and wouldn’t be back until tomorrow morning.

My excuse to Tania was that I’m going out to play poker with the boys. In actuality, I had planned on going to the store, buying booze and pizza, and saying plans fell through. Then, when I come home, tell her that we should watch a movie and relax because I had already paid her for the night. I had no clue if it would work or not. But, I had nothing to lose.

6:45 came around and the doorbell rang. I opened the door. I hadn’t got to see he close up before. She was so beautiful! Her green eyes sparkled like a tropical sea, her blonde hair was pulled back in a long ponytail, and she was dressed in a sporty warm up outfit. Damn! I thought to myself.

I invited her in and told her to put her bag anywhere. I calmly showed her around, told her to help herself to whatever she wanted then said she could call my cell if she needed anything. My son was already in bed, so there was little to do but hang.

As planned, I made my runs then pulled around and headed home again. I parked on the street to be as quiet as I could. I stepped quietly up the porch stairs to the door. I put the bags down, only leaving out a small “clink” sound as it touched the concrete. I grabbed the brushed bronze door handle. Then, I opened the door quickly and turned right towards her!

“I’m sorry Tani-“.

I stopped in my tracks! The event that was unfolding both surprised me and excitement me at the same time.

Tania had plugged the same thumb drive into my smart tv. She was sitting on the leather couch across from it. She was completely naked with her feet up on the coffee table! On the 55” high def was an older gentleman about my age, fucking the hell out of a cheerleader.

Tania quickly curled up in a ball and turned red in the face! She quickly searched for the remote to turn off the tv, but failed to find it. She lowered her head a bit and refrained to make eye contact with me. I went over to the kitchen and gently placed the pizzas on the counter. I then got the booze and did the same.

I grabbed two glasses and made up two drinks. I walked over to her and set one down in front of her. I threw mine back in one gulp. She did the same, but slower.

She looked up at me and made eye contact and smiled. I smiled back and gave her a wink.

To be continued....