feel like I'm going crazy

Jennifer

I'm 35 about to be 36 I have been with my fiance for 3 years I was in a previous relationship before that for 20 years. I tried for 4 years to get pregnant with my ex and it never happened, the doc said he had,a sperm morphology problem and my fertility was fine. The relationship I'm in now my fiance has a 9 year old son from a previous relationship, I want a baby but even though we are not trying we are not using protection but still not pregnant. I just found out my mom has stage 1 breast cancer and my cousin has been battling brain cancer for 2 years now. I'm so depressed lately and to top.it off I got my period this morning and I was so hopeful this was,my month for my miracle baby 😔 I'm going to be 36 in a few weeks and I feel like I'm running out of time to have a baby of my own. Don't get me wrong I love my stepson but I really want a child of my own too. My fiance and me have been fighting a lot lately and I'm just so frustrated and sad all the time. I don't know,how to handle this baby thing anymore. And to make it all worse my ex just had a baby with his new gf idc about him anymore but it's not fair I wanted a baby and he got to have one not me. I'm so heartbroken that I can't concieve and I feel like I'm losing my mind. I just needed to vent 😣😥😥