Sneaking out

It was a school night. I knew better than to be up late, especially since I was sneaking on my iPod to talk to my boyfriend who I previously got caught sneaking out with. I couldn’t help myself, Ive missed him so much since we were caught. I was craving his affection, and not just a simple hug. I was wanting so much more. I had mentioned to him in my message that it would be fun if we were to meet up and sneak over to his house jokingly, and he replied “i miss you so much and I need to see you, let’s do it.”

With excitement running through my veins and adrenaline going, I get dressed. I put on some sexy cheeksters from Victoria secret and a sexy bra. I throw some running shorts on and a tank with a small light jacket. I quietly creeped down the basement. The windows in my room were far too far from the ground for me to get back in, plus my parents would never hear me if I go through the basement. I was fit and loved running and since he only lived just a little over two miles from my house I decided to run it. As I’m running I see a light from a phone and started to get nervous. “Please be michael, please be michael, please be michael” IT WAS!!

I ran faster and jumped into his embrace, after all, we hadn’t seen each other in over a month. We hugged for a solid 5 minutes just feeling each others heart beat against our chests.

Michael grabbed my hand and walked a couple hundred feet to the entrance of his neighborhood. He told me there was a window in his basement that wasn’t tapped to their security system so we snuck in through there. Once we were in he grabbed my hand and guided me through the dark basement that was so immaculate. I took it all in and realized that I actually snuck out. It was as if it hadn’t processed during that run.

We go to his bedroom and he lets me in first, as I take a step in he closes the door behind me and slams me into the wall with my hands above my head. I start to pant trying to catch my breath from how startled he made me. He placed his forehead against mine and we stared into each other’s eyes and I had never wanted him so bad in that moment.

He leaned in and kissed me so gently. He pulled away with his eyes closed and said “I want you so bad please say you want it too.”

I whispered back “give it all to me baby.” Not knowing what I was getting myself into, after all we had only had sex one time before. He released my hands and grabbed the back of my neck and kissed me aggressively. I could feel his bulge through his pant pressing up against me and feeling it made me so much more turned on. I was soaking wet through my panties at this point throbbing so bad from the want my body was craving. With my hands released I grab his hair tight and pull slightly. He let go of my lips and moaned until i let go of his hair. Then the next thing I know he got really close to my ear and whispered “Do you know what you just started doing that?”

More anyone? This actually based on a true story back in my teenage years!