Sneaking out (part two)

I didn’t know but it turned me on. He let go of me and aggressively slipped his shirt off. I leaned against the wall admiring his beauty as he stripped down. He stepped closer to me, I bit my lip. He reached for my shorts and slid his hands down onto my buttocks and squeezed then dropped my shorts to the floor. Then he came back up and slowly pulled my shirt over my head. He picked me up and carried me to the bed. We were positioned so that i was sitting in his lap. We made out for a long while until I felt a snap.

My bra slid off my shoulders and hit the floor, my nipples in his mouth sending me into ecstasy. I pulled his hair and he threw me on to my back and said “you keep doing that and I’m going to fuck the shit out of you!” He slid my underwear off and kissed my thighs then placed his face right on my throbbing wet pussy. He ate me until I couldn’t take it. He came back up and slammed into me and I came instantly. I laid there shaking as he pounded me and then all of a sudden, he was getting ready to cum. “Fuuckk” he said under his breath followed with a sexy moan. He collapsed on top of me and we laid there for a few minutes in Awh of what just happened. 4am rolled around and I needed to get home because we both had to be ready for school within a few hours. We got dressed and he walked me home singing songs along to a pandora station he had picked out and danced in the street, we kissed under the moonlight. He pulled back and said “I’ll see you on the bus?” With a smirk on his face knowing he would. “Until the bus my love.”