Sorry if this was tmi I need help.

For the last 4 days I’ve had a very uncomfortable feeling in my kitty😼 and I’m not sure if it’s a yeast infection or a rash. I have a few reasons why i could have either one.... I do have somewhat sensitive skin so I think it could be the lavender toilet paper I started using last week, it could be that I use summers <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> and might have cleaned to deep on accident, I also spray deodorant on my underwear after every shower. I’m not sure what could have cause this uncomfortable feeling, it doesn’t burn when I pee neither does it constantly itch, ONLY after i have to use the restroom and I need to wipe down there. I have not had any bad discharge, but i did touch 😼 out of curiosity and because I was scared, my finger was wet and had a very tiny white chunk on it but other than that my 😼 has been very dry! Which is not usual for me and my body because I always seem to be wet and have clear discharge.

Yesterday I went to the restroom to put some ointment down there & I used a napkin and it had very little to no blood. It didn’t worry me because i am supposed to be getting my period in 2 days.

What do you all think?