Walking in on parents...

lala

Omg! The worst thing just happened to me the grossed omg ewww. So I walked in on my parents doing the deed. Ew. basically what happened was we are camping and we have a farely large size camper and my parents had been drinking a little but not drunk. I'm 14 so I'm not dumb when they get all weird. But we went to bed and my parents kept there bathroom light on. I'm in my bedroom on the top bunk and I can feel any kind of movement up here so like walking I can feel. I thought my dad was messing with me at first rocking the camper. And when 10 mins past I screamed stop and laugh and it didn't I honestly don't even think they heard me. But then it got more and ew just thinking about it is really gross. But I got down and walked over to there door not even thinking there doing it bc I'm right here and u think they would be aware that I am right here. I opened the door and there the we're I was like wtf and walked outside. Does anyone know how to get the imagine out of my head bc Im not even joking when I say I was going to throw up.